I know it sounds, at best, like a sales gimmick, or, at worst, like a totally illegal scam, but the reality is that it is neither. Can you ACTUALLY use credit cards to legally get free flights and hotels?
YES! In fact, we’ve been doing it for the last 10 years! With over 4 million points and miles earned, it’s the only way that we’ve been able to afford the level and luxury of travel that we do.
Here is some great beginner information to get you started!
Read Our Other Travel Hacking Articles
- Using Points and Miles For Cheap Round Trip Flights to Denver, Colorado
- Free Flights For FOUR (yes 4!) Years: The Southwest Companion Pass
- Redeem Points and Miles: 5 Resources and Tools To Help You
- Learn How to Use Your Frequent Flyer Miles with This Brilliant Tool
- Budget Travel meets Travel Hacking: Getting the cheapest trips possible everytime
- How To Maximize Your Miles and Points Like a Pro
- When To Use Points for a Business or First Class Flight
- Economy, Business and First. What’s the difference in air classes
- How One Couple Manages 60 Credit Cards to Travel All Over the World for Free
- Travel Hacking Organization Success: 5 Must Have Resources
- How One Couple Went from Beginner Travel Hackers to Experts
- Exciting News for Beginner Travel Hackers
- The Best Travel Hacking Tool Available
- Free Travel Consultation and Good Reads
- Travel Hacking for Beginners: What’s the point?
- Why Isn’t Delta in the FlyerMiler
- Credit Card Myths and Misconceptions for Travel Hackers
- Are Free Flights Possible? A Beginner’s Guide to Travel Hacking